Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Music Update 1

The first one, yet many to come.
  1. I Hate Nightclubs - I Was A Cub Scout
  2. Tired Of England - Dirty Pretty Things
  3. This Is Such A Pitty - Weezer
  4. Blitzkrieg Bop - The Ramones
  5. Tigerlilly - La Roux
  6. Fangela - Here We Go Magic
  7. First Sight - These United States
  8. Andy - I'm From Barcelona
  9. Sleepyhead - Passion Pit
  10. Ride The Wold - On Volcano
  11. No Excuses (The Autumn Canta Mix) - Air France
  12. Keep Me In Mind - Little Joy
  13. Sea Ghost - The Unicorns
  14. You Are A Dragon - The Black And White Years
  15. All In My Head - Good Shoes
  16. Dayvan Cowboy - Boards Of Canada
  17. Fist - Copy
  18. Honor Amongst Thieves - These United States
  19. The Next Time Round - Little Joy
  20. Teenagers - Department of Eagles
  21. Paper Planes - M.I.A
  22. Fascination (Frankmusik remix) - Alphabeat
  23. 3 Little Words - Frankmusik
  24. Quicksand - La Roux
  25. The Air We Breathe - Figurines
  26. Where Do You Go To (My Lovely) - Peter Sarstedt
  27. Pop Song - Starfucker
  28. Baby - Breakbot vs. PNAU
  29. Reactor Party - Shitdisco
  30. German Love - Starfucker
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment