Friday, March 20, 2009

I must go, with my soul

I tend to have little playlists for everything. And I mean everything. I have music that I listen to specifically for shopping, and some beats for walking down the street (in and out of heels.) I find that it helps me get into the spirit of whatever I'm doing. So here's my playlist for that perfect runway stomp...
  1. Phenomena - Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  2. Speedballin' - Outkast
  3. Get it up - Santogold, M.I.A., and someone else
  4. Charmer - Kings of Leon
  5. Not Over Yet - The Klaxons
  6. When I Grow Up - Pussycat Dolls (don't hate, it's got a great beat!)
  7. King of the Rodeo - Kings of Leon
  8. High Horse - Oasis (this one's a little slower)
  9. Starstruck - Santogold
  10. Electric Feel - MGMT
  11. McFearless - Kings of Leon (the BEST song to strut your stuff to)
  12. Spotlight - Mute Math
  13. Swing - Savage
  14. Bring em out- T.I. ft Jay-Z
  15. Icky Thump - White Stripes
A little extra... Day n Night - Kid Cudi

xxxoooLeather

No comments:

Post a Comment